lee interviewed by daniel song on asia VC podcast
Lee was recently interviewed by Daniel Song on Asia VC Cast. The popular podcast typically involves interviews with experienced venture capitalists and entrepreneurs to present insights on startup fundraising in Asia. Lee is the first VC lawyer to appear on the podcast.
Topics covered in Daniel and Lee’s discussion included:
- Lee’s background and journey to Kindrik Partners
- what founders look out for in a term sheet and mistakes often made during negotiations
- the one term that founders and investors go back and forth on
- pros and cons of using convertible notes in Asia
- process of doing a flip into a Singapore entity
- Kindrik Partners’ content marketing strategy
- plans for the firm in Asia in 2019
Listen to the interview below.
[Note: The firm’s name was changed to Kindrik Partners in July 2020.]